NORCAL SS SILVERADO SS ULTIMATE CORNERING KIT!

NORCAL SS

If you want your silverado ss to handle like a sports car and ride great then look no further. I have been selling/installing this set up for years now with great results

Front DJM 3 inch a arms

Front DJM upper a arms

Front DJM Swaybar

Front Belltech SP Shocks

Rear DJM shackle/hanger kit

Rear DJM swaybar

Rear Belltech SP shocks

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL $1300 SHIPPED TO THE LOWER 48 STATES

Truck is adjustable 2-3 inch drop in front and 3-4 inch rear with kit above. Also in front you start with new upper/lower a arms with bushings and new balljoints. So if you have high mileage or front end needs work its would be the time to do it.

The only option i tell people to add is the rear belltech bolt in c notch. This is due to 2 things. First of all it will give you more clearance in rear for axle travel and 2nd of all it actually boxes in the rear frame section making it stronger. If you pull off the bed you will see how flimsy the rear frame rail is because its not boxed. The C notch would add another $275 to the above kit

Any other questions just ask.

Tony

Edited by NORCAL SS (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I've done all thats listed in that kit to my truck minus the DJM front sway bar(and no c notch either). And i can attest, my truck handles awesome!!

*Living in the midwest, driving year round, those upper control arm bushings and bolts….. :banghead: ….4" grinder is your friend, LOL!

Tony, do the Djm upper control arms change camber/caster for better handling or are they factory replacements? .

Also I am at the lowest setting in the rear but my driveshaft hits the cross member before the rearend, has anyone else had this problem?

Tony, do the Djm upper control arms change camber/caster for better handling or are they factory replacements? .

Also I am at the lowest setting in the rear but my driveshaft hits the cross member before the rearend, has anyone else had this problem?

its a different angle replacement so can get better camber/caster.

you will need to notch crossmember

I was thinking about this the other day. I already bought the lowering kit from you a while back. Might have to get with you soon to complete the handling kit.

I'm pretty sure I read that the rear sway bar doesn't work with the corsa. Maybe Tony will chime in.

I'm pretty sure I read that the rear sway bar doesn't work with the corsa. Maybe Tony will chime in.

no the rear swaybar only works with oem exhaust. Usually to do this people on their corsa run a turndown or redo the pipe bend right before the axle

no the rear swaybar only works with oem exhaust. Usually to do this people on their corsa run a turndown or redo the pipe bend right before the axle

I do not have Corsa exhaust. Only way to find out if it will work is test fitting the sway bar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Man i really need this set up... 2003 ss awd with 140,000 and would love front emd refresher! But 1425 is a big chunk of coin(prob put me in dog house with wifey),but im sure worth it every penny. SAVE,SAVE,SAVE ... also norcal, does this include eveything in lowering kit u sell for 700 and change on ur site? Or different setup? Thnx man