Destroyed my exhaust.

Bouch252

So I was racing a camaro the other day. Got on it. Boost went to 10-12 psi. Blew a couple welds apart and a couple clamps. Just got a price from a buddy of mine. New v- band clamps (3). Stainless piping magnaflow si/so and dumped for 600. This sucks but at least I took the camaro out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, I haven't heard of the exhaust blowing up like that usually. I hate spending money on repair things instead of upgrade things.

It was a make shift exhaust. Headers a y pipe are legit but to get my original exhaust to work we had to modify it. But now I'll have a proper exhaust to connect to the y pipe.

That's power right there, to be able to blow the exhaust apart. :jester:

Maybe you should be worried about what all the beast might blow up next John.

As long as I break something and still win..... Big smiles all around [emoji106][emoji106][emoji3]

Damn John now that's making some boost lol :)

I was happy when running the guy. Ran pretty good. Kevin (Krambo) is gonna tune it for me to get it perfect. And no more make shift exhaust. I can't wait!

Just dropped her off so she get get taken cared of tomorrow. The Sunday morning she has a date with Kevin (krambo) to get her tuned in. I'll finally be able to crush the skinny pedal!