That Awkward Moment - Silverado SS Edition

jddmj

I don't know about you guys, but I really get a kick out of the Awkward Moment Memes that pop up on social media. And here lately, I have had a lot of awkward moments when working on my truck.

So, here is the deal. Post your Awkward Moments that has to do with your truck, or anything else automotive. You can post them as a post, or as a picture. It matters not to me.

GO!

Edited by jddmj (see edit history)

That awkward moment when you pull up to three red lights in a row next to the Mustang GT you beat at the drag strip and he DOESN'T try to race you again, or look at you directly

*mustang owner's thoughts* the big bad chevy isn't there, it won't hurt me if I don't acknowledge its existence.... it's only in my head, it's only a dream, don't look don't look don't look I'm fast don't look.

*my thoughts* I don't race on streets anyway :cool:

That awkward moment.........when your wife sees your latest purchased truck parts list. Oh boy.

Ah yes... I told my wife I ordered a "new air filter" when the huge box from Amazon arrived with my Volant Intake my wife suspected something was up.... She was like that's not an air filter! I was like well its an air intake system that includes an air filter.... lol. Now I have stuff shipped to work then she doesn't know about all my car part purchases.... ha ha.

Ah yes... I told my wife I ordered a "new air filter" when the huge box from Amazon arrived with my Volant Intake my wife suspected something was up.... She was like that's not an air filter! I was like well its an air intake system that includes an air filter.... lol. Now I have stuff shipped to work then she doesn't know about all my car part purchases.... ha ha.

I know exactly what you mean. I think she does the same thing though with hair products.

ive heard other guys get in with the guy that lives next door and has there stuff shipped there but I always wondered that if there wife got the package and told the other wife it would look worse

ive heard other guys get in with the guy that lives next door and has there stuff shipped there but I always wondered that if there wife got the package and told the other wife it would look worse

I could do that, but I live next door to my brother. I'm afraid he might snitch lol

That awkward moment.......when you are right in the middle of a project, and you come down with some serious sinus issues. You get to feeling better, so you tackle the night air to finish the project. Boy do I feel rough this morning, but the truck looks GOOOOOOD!