New rim decision making my head spin

Hambone7o7

What's up guys. I have a 05 silver birch metallic AWD with a 3/4 drop. It's finally time to put some new shoes on her but I'm having an extremely hard time deciding and Iv spent hours going through these forums. I'm leaning towards 24s but worried ilk regret going that big. On top of that I can't decide on black or chrome. Does anyone here have pics of a silver birch dropped 3/4 with black 24"s? appreciate any and all opinions!! Thanks for your time...

They look nice as well. I'm just not a fan of Black, it just doesn't look good to me. When you get a wheel you wanna show it off. Black looks dull there hard to see, you will have to look hard just to see what it is. Just my OP

Look at intro wheels. They have some pretty badass designs. There are also a couple raceline wheels I'm liking. Thats what I'll be getting before too long.

Also, polished aluminum is going to look better than chrome or black on your silver truck.

Look at intro wheels. They have some pretty badass designs. There are also a couple raceline wheels I'm liking. Thats what I'll be getting before too long.Also, polished aluminum is going to look better than chrome or black on your silver truck.

Intros = $$$$