WTB CHEVY/SS/LSX promotional memorabilia

MID12sSSS

My apartment is a oversized one car garage, with a 1 bedroom apartment above it. The upstairs is very open and with the girl recently moved out, my apartment is looking pretty bare. I'm doing a complete make over. Getting rid of the candles for a stack of performance magazines.. Ditching the "lovey dovey" wall quotes for bar signs and Chevy posters... And trading in the book shelves and plants for bar stools, a poker table that seats 8, and maybe a pool table. Haha. Also got a new couch, some rugs, and a 55" Samsung LED on the wall. Want to have a nice shop downstairs where I can tool on my truck and then go upstairs and relax.

With that being said, and I know this is a long shot... But I'd like to buy some new decorations for the apartment. I've seen some awesome promotional LSX and SSS posters, as well as SS neon clocks and whatnot. Let me know what you've got and what you want for it. Or if you have a source/link to anything cool.

Gotta get this place looking ( . )( . )

Thanks.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

That's not motivation! That's teasing! Lol. You're like "look at all the cool shit I have". :lol:

That LSX poster is exactly what I'm looking for. My buddy Chris has one. Can't find em anywhere. If I could get my hands on one, I'd have Kinkos make a dozen. Far as I know they aren't numbered or anything.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

That's not motivation! That's teasing! Lol. You're like "look at all the cool shit I have". :lol:

That LSX poster is exactly what I'm looking for. My buddy Chris has one. Can't find em anywhere. If I could get my hands on one, I'd have Kinkos make a dozen. Far as I know they aren't numbered or anything.

Sometimes when i post pics it looks like im bragging about the stuff i have. I try not to come off that way though. Im very lucky for what i got. That lsx poster i believe i got back in 2010 for cheap. Knowing now that they are all dried up. I should have purchased more. O well.... Maybe they will resurface like the ss poster do.

Just got done with my garage. Here is a little motivation for ya.

Some of the small sss pictures look like hero cards? Or did you take them out of a brochure? Just curious where you got them.... I also noticed your A body.... I love those and have one too....