Wtb meth kit

Bouch252

Check out devils own products... I picked one up from them for around $250 with two different size jets... It requires you to use your existing windshield washer fluid reservoir, but as long as you don't use any washer fluid with glycol you will be fine... The generic blue bottle stuff at -20 to -25 below works great and has a roughly a 30-35% alcohol to water mix.... If you want more alcohol just add a couple bottles of the yellow heat to your gallon and that should bump the mix up a little bit.... this is all I do right now plus its ok to still use for your normal windshield washing demands lol...

This is roughly what I got, looks like they went up in price by about 50$--- http://www.alcohol-injection.com/en/universal/8-universal-stage-1a.html

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Check out devils own products... I picked one up from them for around $250 with two different size jets... It requires you to use your existing windshield washer fluid reservoir, but as long as you don't use any washer fluid with glycol you will be fine... The generic blue bottle stuff at -20 to -25 below works great and has a roughly a 30-35% alcohol to water mix.... If you want more alcohol just add a couple bottles of the yellow heat to your gallon and that should bump the mix up a little bit.... this is all I do right now plus its ok to still use for your normal windshield washing demands lol...

This is roughly what I got, looks like they went up in price by about 50$--- http://www.alcohol-injection.com/en/universal/8-universal-stage-1a.html

Thank you brother. Gonna check this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk