Joe Gibbs Performance Parts off of 2005 with 27000 miles

lifer1977

Been waiting over a week for a shipping quote for the Tailgate spoiler .. We are in the same state. I told you on Text I would buy it on the 8th. You said I can buy it on the 10th and was getting me a price for Shipping.. What's up did you sell it to someone else?

Same here..... I was going to take a 2 1/2 hour drive up on Sunday to pick up the front bumper, floor mats, and emblems but he hasn't replied back (text) to me since Thursday and I even tried calling him but never replied back.

I Filed PayPal dispute for the JG Spoiler. Paid him 3/18. William lifer promised to ship last Week. Said he dropped off package at Chumps Video in Three Rivers CA for FedEx to pickup. Tracking number he gave me was wrong. I called FedEx and they said change the first digit of 9 to 7 so I did and the tracking said label created on 3/20. Status still shows label created. He contacted me Monday and said he would go to the store to find out what's going on and promised it should ship or he will refund me. I said ok if tracking shows shipped Monday or Tues we are good otherwise I'll take a refund. I've txt and called him since then because it still hasn't shipped and he won't pick up the phone or reply to txt.

Update* I called the store where he shipped the spoiler. They confirmed they have it and that they have been trying to call William to come in to refund his FedEx cost and to ship with UPS instead. I ended up paying for shipping over the phone and got a tracking number. Hopefully ill get it soon so that I can drop the dispute with Paypal.

Edited by nevrenz (see edit history)

Update* still hasn't shipped. If it doesn't ship today then I expect a full refund plus my additional shipping. I'll be putting PayPal in Claim status if this isn't resolved today. There has been plenty of time to either take it directly to UPS or Fedex. Chumps video is a joke. If it were me I would of taken it elsewhere after the first mess up or drove it directly to the carrier. Having a package sit there for 8 days without pickup is unacceptable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Update...

Received Joe Gibbs spoiler today. Looks great. I dropped the Paypal dispute. Only waiting for Shipping to be refunded to me. I had to pay twice to get the video store to ship it since they messed up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Probably never get a refund from this guy. He claims he's busy and not answering my calls/txts. I ended up paying for the Spoiler and shipping twice. Never had to pay for shipping twice before but he promised he would refund me the money because the small store he took the package to screwed up. Took a month to get the spoiler (he lives only 4 hours from me) and never got a refund for the double shipping payment. Hope no one else got worked over by him.