Custom Fiberglass Silverado SS roll pans Updated 11-17-19

dkkustoms

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Bump. I've had a few people emailing me lately asking if these are still available. I have a few left. $600 shipped mainland USA. Based on the length of time its taken for this batch to sell, I probably wont be doing another run any time soon.

[email protected] or text 818-681-9776

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

They are finlly done and ready to ship. Up for sale are custom fiberglass roll pan specifically for Silverado SS trucks. These roll pans are modeled from a cleaned up and slightly modified BSER roll pan. If you have one of these trucks, you know that a normal Silverado roll pan will not work. These roll pans are designed to wrap the sides to fill the voids to line up with the factory cladding. Some trimming is required. The roll pans have extra material to allow the end user to fit the roll pan to their truck since each truck will be slightly different. Professional installation with fiberglass experience is recommended. Stainless studs with backing plates included.

Price is $600 shipped. I can send you a paypal funds request or you can simply send me the funds. Do not send as a gift. If you send it first, send it as a purchase so we are both covered by paypal and so I have your shipping info. I ship Fedex ground, insured and signature required. Local pickup is available with a $50 discount in the LA area/Southern California. I'm in the San Fernando Valley and available to meet up reasonable distances depending on my work schedule. My email is [email protected]

Update 12-12-16

I just picked up another batch so get them while you can!!

UPDATE 11-11-15 Update 12-12-16

FYI, if anyone is interested in one of these roll pans, I don't know how much longer I will be offering them. I'm going through a divorce right now and I'm probably going to have to sell my house. If I do, I'm not sure when I will be able to buy a new house and I'm not sure if I will have anywhere to store the mold let alone another order of 10 roll pans. Currently I have 5 roll pans left. If anyone wants one, get them while you still can.

IMG_4585.jpg

IMG_4583.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4658.jpg

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4657.jpg

Are these roll pans still available?? If so i want one

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BUMP

I have one roll pan left. Not sure when or if I will make another run of these or not. So if you want/need one get it while you can.

First person to pay gets it.

https://www.paypal.me/SSrollpan/600

Update 4-3-18

818-681-9776

Disregard this post. I am having more made at he moment. I will keep making more as long as there is a demand. My personal cell is posted on here more than a few times. Text me in a week, a month, a year, whenever. That number is my lifeline for work. I will keep that number until I die most likely.

Edited by dkkustoms (see edit history)

• 1 month later...