c-Notch

ser13ant

personally I wouldn't ever do a weld in on these frames. the way the metal reacts when it gets welded on takes strength away from it. also it isn't as strong as a bolt in piece. But, you are in TX the truck capital of the US so that's why its so cheap there. 3/4 you don't need to, but put a couple people or weight in the bed and you will hit.

I think you need a C notch to install helpers with a 3/4? There is hardly any suspension travel at all before bottoming out. I don't see fitting helpers back there unless the frame is notched but I don't know for sure. Id be one stiff ride to inflate bags to hold the frame off the axle when there's only 3" or so of travel. I plan on doing the C notch and bags at the same time at the shop. Tony sells a badass bolt in kit for pretty reasonable price

ive installed and sold numerous c notches over the past almost 13 years since I did my first sss back in 2002. Hands down the belltech notch is the way to go. It actaully wraps the frame making it stronger and anyone who has taken off the rear bed and seen whats underneath will see a open channel frame.

I sell the notch for 290 shipped to your door and comes with all bolts and hardware. The notch itself is thicker than the oem frame also. IIRC the notch kit alone is over 45 lbs. Heavy as heck

if you have any questions just ask..

I think you need a C notch to install helpers with a 3/4? There is hardly any suspension travel at all before bottoming out. I don't see fitting helpers back there unless the frame is notched but I don't know for sure. Id be one stiff ride to inflate bags to hold the frame off the axle when there's only 3" or so of travel. I plan on doing the C notch and bags at the same time at the shop. Tony sells a badass bolt in kit for pretty reasonable price

Well I learned something new. And thanks. Yes tony is a stand up guy.