Best shocks/suspension for pullin

york_pa_SS

I'm at stock height and just replaced with stock shocks brandnew stock shocks work awesome and last forever think I paid 75 a piece at the dealer stock doesn't meen cheap i got over 100000 miles out of my original ones

Even if you replaced with stock shocks and added a rear sway bar like said you would notice a Hugh differance when your towing I wouldnt get a street performance shock for towing thats my opinion some stock shocks from chevy are factory bilstein shocks right off the showroom floor from chevy

also get a set of bump stops for the front and back they will also help mine were rotted and beat up yours could be too they were only 40-60 bucks but help a lot when your stock ones are junk

Thanks for the info, just so happens I work at a GM dealership and get GM stuff cheap. You do make a good point about street shocks for towing. I am definitely going to look into a rear sway bar and maybe those bump stops too

Edited by york_pa_SS (see edit history)

I think some of you guys are getting that kind of milage out of your suspension because of where you live. Pennsylvania has the top 10 worst roads in the country. I might as well just be off-roading with how deplorable these roads are around here, soo many potholes, ripples or just the road wearing away. You can't go a mile without putting that suspension to the test lol