Best tunning in Houston

ivin74

Does anyone know a good tunning shop in the Houston Area? I'm not all for any mail tunes or tune meets just because if something goes wrong I want to be able to drive over to their shop and get me ride fix. I want to speak to real people. I got my SSS tuned by vendor here and i dont want to deal with those head aches again.

Charlie Wheatley tuning. Great guy and great tune. He will do a live tune while your driving your truck. He will adjust shift points to your liking and ask you plenty of questions about what you like and how you drive and get your truck setup the way you want it. He tuned my 08 Silverado and the difference was unbelievable.

Look him up on google. Let me know if you have any problem finding him. I probably still have his contact info somewhere.

I heard SXT tuning does a good job and guarantees their work

Stay away from these guys, lots of issues been popping up lately with that shop.

I personally am looking to get my truck tuned in the near future, considering the abundance of good tuners, and bad tooners.

If youre pushing lots of power id check out D3PE or Powerfab, if you want some basic bolt on tune, id either go with Flaco, or with Chuck (HHP).

Good luck!