wanted 2003-2004 black ss silverado

ralphmatt1

im looking to replace my 2003 ss it was stolen and stupid insurance company does not allow buy backs so im forced to buy a new one please fell free to contact me at 510-927-8199 and let me know if you have one that your interested in selling thanks ps I will travel.

• 2 weeks later...

I have one that was hit in the passenger side that I will Probally be selling once completed or may sell in the state it is currently in. Rocker has already been replaced and doors are on. Currently looking for replacement door and rocker cladding. It is an 04 AWD ext cab. Has 147k on it and the engine was recently replaced with a gm replacement. Only mods I see are longtube headers and aftermarket intake. Is a blue truck but I intend on painting it Black and have cut in what has been replaced in black already. I currently have a clean title but If I retitle it in Va. it will probably come back as rebuilt salvage. Not sure if it would be cleaned up in other states. I can send you current pics if you are interested. Just let me know....Ron 757-642-3534

• 3 weeks later...

I have a 2003 for sale here...........

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/86683-supercharged-2003-onyx-black-ss-for-sale-in-west-michgan/

The truck is now in Florida. NO rust at all.

Edited by Speedfreak391 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I HAVE FOR SELL IS A 2004 BLACK CHEVROLET SILVERADO SS LOADED WITH 31350 MILES IAM THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF TRUCK BOUGHT IT NEW IN JULY OF 2004 WITH 167 MILES ON IT. ITS IN MINT SHAPE NEVER DROVE IN RAIN OR SNOW ALWAYS KEPT IN GARAGE AND HAS LOTS OF ADD ON TO ENGINE PLUS 2" DROP KIT, FLOWMASTER EXHAUST,FACTORY 20" CHROME RIMS AND COMES WITH A SET OF 4 GOODYEAR 20" TIRES THAT ARE NOT NEEDED YET HAVE ALL PAPER WORK FROM WHEN I BOUGHT IT AND RECEIPTS ALSO COMES WITH ALL ORIGINAL PARTS THAT WERE TAKING OFF EVEN THE EXHAUST ASKING 23000.00

Edited by jjblaze67 (see edit history)