Random Static Noise When Playing Cd's

Normandy

Hey guys, Ive been noticing lately that when I play any CD I randomly start to get a static like noise from the speakers at any point in any song. Ive used my CD lens cleaner but it hasn't helped. Is there an issue with the factory cd player I need to be aware of?

Thanks guys.

Maybe check your antenna wiring they use to make filters that would hook up to the power wires that filter out that same sound but I haven't seen anybody need one of those for years

Why would the antenna wiring randomly effect the Cd player?

I've seen radios that wouldn't work if the antenna wasnt hooked up also if the antenna wire rubbed through somewhere it could be causing this when you hit bumps in the road your wiring has to have something going on somewhere that's causing that sound your hearing.

Also I had a problem with my rear door speakers with the magnets falling off so that might be something else you could check without physically being there and searching myself these are just things to look at and check you could probably check these things in under a half hour you might find something you might not just throwing suggestions out there

I've seen radios that wouldn't work if the antenna wasnt hooked up also if the antenna wire rubbed through somewhere it could be causing this when you hit bumps in the road your wiring has to have something going on somewhere that's causing that sound your hearing.

Also I had a problem with my rear door speakers with the magnets falling off so that might be something else you could check without physically being there and searching myself these are just things to look at and check you could probably check these things in under a half hour you might find something you might not just throwing suggestions out there

I appreciate the advice. I'll look into it . I can tell you that it doesn't do it at any particular time its entirely random. It does seem to do it more if Ive just changed out a cd.

Thanks again

I like the alpine double din plus alpine has a harness that still uses the oem steering wheel controls deck is 400 range not sure what they get for the harness

Is that what you installed? If so, may i see some pictures?

Thanks again

I'm still factory but in my opinion alpine makes the best decks followed by kenwood I even had a bad ass eclipse deck before touch screens hit it big in cars in the 90's.

So far I already put alpine type R 6 1/2 in the rear doors to fix the door speakers and I have some 6 1/2 diamond audio hex separates I bought years ago I never installed in a past car and I'm talking back in 2001 holy shit right along with a kicker xs100 competition amp I'm not sure when I'll ever use again not a big fan of the bass anymore more clarity now pin drop sound.

But yeah I'm gonna run the alpine deck with the harness for the wheel the diamond audio separates up front the alpine 6 1/2 in the rear and one 12" JL audio under the rear seat and power it all with a clean 5 channel amp.

Everything is hidden and will look stock except for the deck but sound perfect.