just picked up 03 blue silverado ss

BC DOORMAN

As posted, I just scored a blue ss, my life is now complete! It is in nice shape, it has a few mod's and moves out nicely. it has Dyna tech full legnth headers, cold air intake, cowl induction hood, poly suspension and body bushings. I love the way it looks and rides, and i have wanted one since 03! So yes I am a happy man, I will post some pics soon and time slips in the spring.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Muggs & Johnny. I love this site all the info is beyond help full ! I have assembled a build list strictly based on research done here. Now just getting my funds and wife in order for my build to come together. The usual stuff, I don't see a power adder in my near future. It's gonna be a father/son build, my helper is 6 so my plans are handing it over to him when he graduate's if he is that lucky. My 16 year old daughter thinks its hers, LOL she has driven it with me riding shotgun. Can you say nail biter!!!!

Anyways my plans are to enjoy driving it around town and down the strip a pass or ten and tear into the drive train in the fall. I will post the build as soon as my mountain of parts hits the work bench.

• 4 weeks later...