C5 Z06 kill

poopnewton

So I was on the freeway today on the way home from work and had to change interstates. I kind of did a a-hole move passing a bunch of cars in the exit lane then got in the exit lane at the last minute. One of cars I passed was a C5 Z06 and he kind of did the same thing as me getting in the exit lane late. I just took it a couple cars further. Anyway based on the way we both got in exit lane I figured he must be kind of a a-hole like me and might want some once we get on the next freeway. Sure enough once we got on the other freeway I was watching my rear view and here he comes. I let him get a good run on me because I wanted to see I could walk him down after he passed me. I waited till he was a few car lengths from passing me then I hit it. He got by me and put at least 4 or 5 lengths on me before I could start to catch him. Once I started to catch him he lets off and hits the brakes which wasn't cool. I don't think he was brake checking me, I just don't think he expected me to be where I was at. So we drive for maybe 1/4 of mile with me behind him getting through some traffic and I'm pretty sure he know I want to run him when we get another opening. We get to little opening he changes lanes and goes for it. He was probably 2 car lengths in front of me and had the jump on me too. I walked right by him though at well over 100mph. After I walked him he went pass me again as we came up on some more traffic, I couldn't tell if he was butt hurt or not that he got beat by a truck. It was a fun kill for me though.

Edited by poopnewton (see edit history)

Good run I raced a c5 z not too long ago on the street from a dig, didn't confirm till after the race he had a pro charger. Moved out on him bad from the jump and after that he reeled me in and passed me by the 1/4. Turns out the guy is an old buddy hadn't talked to.

Lol I wasnt following ur build poopnewton my bad but I believe!!!!

Thanks. Seriously after all the money I got in my truck and after putting down 303 more rwhp than a stock c5 zo6 was rated at the motor, if I hadn't walked right by him I'd of either been pissed off myself or wondering what he had done to his car.

• 1 month later...