New Member in NC

EXGM

Wanted to introduce myself.... I purchased a 2006 SSS last Saturday. So far love the truck. Wish I knew more about history of truck. I have been looking for a 06 or 07 SSS on and off and found this truck less then 30 miles from my house. I found it at a Ford dealer... guess prior owner traded in on a new Ford? This is perfect with only 48,000 miles. Bed was NEVER used. Probably the nicest used truck I ever have seen. I really wanted a new Silverado but when I looked how much they cost I decided to find a nice used truck and this fit the bill perfectly. Only mods truck has is a K&N cold air intake, which I want to replace, I hate K&N's and a aftermarket dual exhaust. It doesn't sound bad nor does it look bad. I would rather it had the stock exhaust but when this system gives up the ghost or I get some extra scratch I plan to replace with a Corsa. I didn't realize that these are somewhat rare.... I just bough it to pull my car trailer... ha. Truck still had window sticker in glove box and looks like it has lived it whole life in North Carolina. Look forward to hanging out on site when I have free time (what's that?).

Welcome Matt! Theres a few of us over here around the Ft. Bragg area

Thanks, According to my window sticker my truck was delivered to Fayetteville. We just moved down to NC/SC as I like to say. I live in NC but work in SC... I got transferred down here for work...