Denali exhaust setup

Denaliguy

So I'm pretty much done with putting "look-good" parts on my denali. I'm ready for some go-fast parts now. I'm going to start with a completely new exhaust. I plan on buying some dynatech long tube headers, a black corsa catback (not db, actual corsa), and I want to install dual 3" qtp wireless cutouts right after the headers before Hiflow cats. Any ideas on how this is going to sound with my lq4? I'd like tame with the cutouts closed, but I know with the 6.0 and the long tubes that'll be probably not doable.

So I'm pretty much done with putting "look-good" parts on my denali. I'm ready for some go-fast parts now. I'm going to start with a completely new exhaust. I plan on buying some dynatech long tube headers, a black corsa catback (not db, actual corsa), and I want to install dual 3" qtp wireless cutouts right after the headers before Hiflow cats. Any ideas on how this is going to sound with my lq4? I'd like tame with the cutouts closed, but I know with the 6.0 and the long tubes that'll be probably not doable.

From my understanding, a corsa exhaust with LT headers will be loud. Imo if you want tame, leave the stock catback on, and use the cutouts when you want to make noise. What year truck do you have? I was unaware the lq4 was in any denali truck.