Mp112 fuel pump

Ok I have a 03 Ss im gonna put a mp112 with 60lb injectors and a 2.8 pulley I want to put a in tank fuel pump I don't want to put a booster pump where should I get a pump at and what brand maybe a Walboro 255 my truck has a return style fuel system

The Walbro 255 is what most people use with the MP112 setup on a returnless style fuel system. Shop around Ebay and online or call Brian at The SuperCharger Connection 818-518-9889, tell him Aaron sent you and he will give you a good price and ship it right out :-D

Edited by NoMoreBadAssSilvy (see edit history)

Ok I have a 03 Ss im gonna put a mp112 with 60lb injectors and a 2.8 pulley I want to put a in tank fuel pump I don't want to put a booster pump where should I get a pump at and what brand maybe a Walboro 255 my truck has a return style fuel system

The Magnussen supplied inline pump should be plenty for your setup and way easier to install than dropping the tank... With my mods I still run between 55-65 psi from cruising to hot rodding with no dip in pressure yet... One thing to consider if you are going to run a 2.8 or 2.75" pulley on a mp112 is you need something to counter the high IAT's... You will actually loose performance going from 3 to a 2.8" due to high IAT's and your PCM pulling timing... I remember hitting 185-205 IAT's when I went to a 2.8" on a 80-85' day in Minnesota so I couldn't imagine somewhere down south with higher temps... I installed a Meth kit to help with octane as well as bring down my IAT's... Since installing I haven't seen anything above 170' IAT's and a much, much, slower climb in IAT's... The octane alone is worth it in the 50/50 meth mix as it will allow a few more degree's of timing which translate to a few more HP per degree...