Why sell?

RickRolled

I gotta ask why are sooo many people selling thier trucks? I dont think I could ever part with my truck especially with how much money/time ive put into it. If its paid off why not just keep it and enjoy it until it burns down. Are gas prices too high? Ive had my truck for 5 years and ive driven it everyday! Just curious

I agree with rickrolled. I could not part with my truck. I have driven the new Denali and it was nice but still not as nice as mine!!!!;-) Plus I don't like the way they look...And they are WAY slower than mine!!!!!!!lol

I'm the same way. I don't forsee ever selling mine.I have mine since the end of 2006. Its a part of me. My wife has even named it and says its my other wife.

I can see why guys are selling there. because left face it they are getting old. mine is now 11 years old. guys want something new. I agree I'm not a fan of the new Denali look. I'd take a 2007-2013 over the new body style. I just really like the classic crewcabs 03-07 body style.

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

Well my truck will be 14 this year , last year I was thinking about selling it , but i never could , I got my first speeding ticket , I worked my whole teenage years just to get it , and I bought it new when I was 18 , and I will never part with it , I've been in a twister with that truck , so I sold my 2014 shitstang gt , so I could get a new truck. , I'm taking it to the grave lol

As a college kid im just keeping her since it's paid off and good enough for me to be happy with. If I wasn't saving for a house then I could easily sell it for 11+ ltz/slt 2500, or even 11+/14' Denali 6.2. Love the new Denali HDs HNGGG

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Trust me I could/would get a new truck if chevy stop putting out crap. Until hell freezes over and they make something worth it like the silverado cheyenne concept they showed at SEMA last year. ill keep my truck because its reliable and puts a smile on my face every time I hear it whine :)

It's all personal perspective and situation. No reason to belittle anyone else's decisions.

I could say, why did you go SC instead of turbo cause I think that's better, cheaper, more free hp, but I don't because that is your choice as an American.

I would "probably" never sell my current truck and feel the same way you do, but it seems some people don't get the attachment to their truck as we do. I like the new truck minus the steps in the rear bumper. I'd love to have a 07.5-10 duramax, but I'm a student and my conditions don't warrant that purchase at this time :( someday though ill have my turboed-drag silverado and a dmax pullin it.