Supercharged 2003 Onyx Black SS for sale in West Michgan

Speedfreak391

2003 Silverado SS AWD for sale 117K miles. This truck needs nothing but a new driver. I love the truck but it is just time for something different. I bought the truck in 2013 with 98k on it and it was completely stock except for a tune by Baker and a Flowmaster exhaust. Now the truck has a Magnacharger 112 kit on it with the Maggy tune. It runs fantastic and is a total sleeper. The truck has been lowered a little bit and looks perfect. Last winter I installed a set of air lift air bags in the rear of the truck for pulling my boat so it doesn't bottom out being lowered. When I put the supercharger on the truck I also installed the Kelly performance 2 gallon coolant tank for the water to air after cooler to keep the intake temps down. This made a big difference in the IAT's. I do have all of the parts to make this truck just rip, but I wanted to keep it fun and dependable rather than having to work on it all the time. So it is on the safe tune, with a 3.2 pulley making 6-8 #'s of boost. It also has a K&N cold air intake for fresh air.

The exterior of the truck is beautiful and gets compliments where ever I go. The side windows are lightly tinted, I have a set of head light covers and HID 55 watt hi's/and low's. You really never need the highs. The truck has a hard tanou cover on it, and the tailgate handle has been moved to the inside of the box. New battery this spring. Oil changed with Royal Purple every 3k. Front diff was rebuilt @ 98K by previous owner, but has been serviced with royal purple along with the trasfer case, and rear differential. Like I said before, all it needs is a new owner/driver. It's ready to go anywhere.

If you have any questions please email me @ <script cf-hash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> or give me a call @ 763-300-5036.

I guess all of my pic.s are to big to post so if you would like pic.s I can email or text them to you. the truck is rust free and ready to go.

Edited by Speedfreak391 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...