New SSS owner from central Indiana

Shocker03

Hello everyone.

I've been lurking these forums for the last month and thought I would finally introduce myself and my truck. Im new to the performance truck scene, but I've been a long time LS powered vehicle owner(Fbodys,GTO's).

My truck was purchased from a local wholesaler. It's a Black 2003 Silverado SS with 98K on the clock. It has Pacesetter 1 3/4 headers & ORY,3" Flowmaster cat-back,2600-2800 converter?(unknown manufacturer or actual specs), performance cam(unknown manufacturer or actual specs) and 20" chrome MB Gunner6 rims.

I am very hopeful that someone on here recognizes the truck and can get me in contact with the previous owner. I'm looking forward to taking this truck to the next level and knowing what's done already would be helpful. I will add a few pictures to this post when i get home.

Well its nice to meet everyone and I'm glad to be a new member of your site and the SSS community.

I forgot to add,about 3 or 4 months ago my neighbor who is a general contractor and was doing some work at the Cummins plant in Columbus, said he met the previous owner. Since he is a gear head he noticed the "built truck" and talked briefly with the original owner who he thought was employed by "Forrester Electric"? He said at that time the truck had a skull decal in the back window and on the front grill bowtie. He can't remember the guys name but I hope this info helps. Small world for sure.

Edited by Shocker03 (see edit history)