03 Onyx Black SS for sale in Michigan

detjoe

I am looking to sell my truck. Know it will find it's best new home from a place like this. It has under 70k miles. The mods are in my signature. It is a really clean truck with tasteful mods that bring the performance up and dont distract from the original look and style of the truck. This truck does not have either of the roof mounted horns (Onstar or XM radio)

I have recently replaced a failing Throttle Body with a 90mm unit, a slight upgrade to the truck 87mm that I had been running.

I recently replaced the Z06 Brake pads.

I also replaced a wheel bearing that was bad.

The tires are maybe 2 years old, bridgestone duelers.

One owner, and babied!

You can see alot of my life with the truck on here, it has been great but I drive alot more with my current job and am looking to get something different.

Given it's age I would rate it outstanding, it has not been used and abused as a truck. The interior is very clean, non-smoker, no tear or rips in the seat, has always had rubber mats on the floor.

The exterior is very clean, it does have a few dings (maybe one on each side). I will try to get some pics up but wanted to see if there is any interest here first then list it on Craigslist...worst case trade it in :(

$15,000/best

please PM me if you are interested.

thanks

-joe

• 3 months later...