Hey guys

I am about to buy 2003 ss from my father that he has owned since day one. He bought the last showroom model before the 2004 arrived and has done reg. schedule maintenace on it and currently at 129,000 and im stoked! As i was growing up i always planned mods for it if was my truck but pops kept completly stock. I am snagging it in two weeks when he moves outta state and planning to trick it out. I paint cars so thats the first thing is refresh the black beauty and then the seats and stereo! Glad i found this site and glad to see alot helpful guys on here....

I'll definitely post some pics when I grab it and more later on. I'm looking at air intake for sure ( and suggestions on best brand) and was thinking of anything to keep that trans cool.... he has flushed 3 times so far and never needed replace so wanna keep eye on that.... prob exhaust to help breath aslo,anand headers but also heard horror stories about leaks ( not on ss but in general ) guess u get what u pay for go better to spend little more up front... at what point in add on do I need to have truck programmed ,not sure. ..Thnx guys