Awd and starter question

Diamondss

So I went to move my 03 ss today and it won't start. I put a brand new battery in and the interior/dash stereo etc power up but the truck doesn't even turn over. What could this be? I knew the battery was toast and had to boost it a few times to move it around, could I have fried the computer? I'm hoping it's just a starter/solenoid but looking for any help. What am I looking at price wise at the dealer for the part?

Second thing, father in law wants me to move it next week so he can park his boat behind the truck. It's in a warehouse that I don't have keys too and I don't think I'll have time to fix it there before he needs it moved. Since it's awd I know I cant just hook a rope and drag it, what are my options? I may get it towed to my house on a flatbed in a few weeks but they aren't going to be able to put it in the shop with a flatbed. Any suggestions?

Have you heard the starter try to engage when the new battery went in? If the starter doesnt engage, I use the old test theory. Hit it with a hammer and try to start it. If it starts, its the starter. lol Seriously I have done it before to get home.

the issue is wheel lifting it, or using a tow dolly..you can use them but you need to remove the rear drive shaft at the rear end. remove the rear U joint after marking it's proper placement, secure the caps to the joint, i use black electric tape, DO NOT remove shaft from trans, then secure end of shaft to frame tightly with a small ratchet strap so it won't fall out or off.. i use to run a med/heavy recovery truck for a tow co. for quite a few years, and never a issue

good luck