FireStik CB Antennas set with cables and mounting hardware for sale

I have here a rare set of 7' foot FireStik CB Antennas to sell. These come with everything you see in the pictures. It comes with (2) 7' foot Firestik CB Antennas, 2 studs, 2 spings, 2 mounting brackets, and the dual coax cables. I don`t have any need for these right now and just thought I would offer them up for sale to anyone on here. Bought these brand new and never got to use them, so these are still like new yet. Not sure if anyone uses cb radios, but if you want these, let me know. $170 shipped someone can have them. Let me know please

100_0242.jpg

100_0244.jpg

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)

No I do not. I never mounted these up onto my SS. Had these mounted up on my old Chevy pickup before I parted it out. I never got to use these though because I didn't have a cb radio and I never got to drive my old Chevy pickup with these mounted on it because never got to register it. These are good antennas though and if someone wants these, let me know. These are a rare set. Can't find these 7 foot ones anymore I don't think. Not for sure on that, but last time I tried to search for them online, I couldn't find any of the 7 foot firestik cb antennas.