Go Royals!!

rcapone

Yeah, this has been some of the best baseball I've seen in a long time. Just so happens my fav. team is producing the games :) They're LONG overdue too. A Royals Cards series would be nice though

I would like to see it be Royals / Cards but if I were to bet i'd have to put money on it being the Giants facing the Royals.

I agree that the Royals are due for a run at the series. If the Cards fall I'll root for the Royals.

Cmon GIANTS! Should be a good world series. Really all I'm looking for is 7 games.

Can't root for the Giant's, they beat both my teams. :cry: I like the way the Royals have surprised so many people this year. They are hungry. There has been some good baseball played this post season. A 7 game series would be great. May the best team win.

Can't root for the Giant's, they beat both my teams. :cry: I like the way the Royals have surprised so many people this year. They are hungry. There has been some good baseball played this post season. A 7 game series would be great. May the best team win.

Me too! Should be a good series as long as the Royals don't pull off another sweep - 3 in a row would be insane!

Trying to get my hands on a couple of tickets since I've never been to any World Series before. I just don't know if I want to spend 2k on tickets or 2k on an upgraded fuel system for my truck :mellow:

Upgrade the fuel system, you have one of the nicest SSS trucks in the country IMO, you can always dvr the game and I have a feeling the Royals will be a contender the next few years. I even told a member in KC they would be a hot team when they smoked the Red Sox last season early on right after the Marthon Bombings. Definitley hope the Royals win it all. The Chiefs are looking good also, if they make it to the SB you have some big decisions!

Been watching this video since Teddy had the truck, helped me decide I will only go with Corsa or Billy Boat.

Upgrade the fuel system, you have one of the nicest SSS trucks in the country IMO, you can always dvr the game and I have a feeling the Royals will be a contender the next few years. I even told a member in KC they would be a hot team when they smoked the Red Sox last season early on right after the Marthon Bombings. Definitley hope the Royals win it all. The Chiefs are looking good also, if they make it to the SB you have some big decisions!

Been watching this video since Teddy had the truck, helped me decide I will only go with Corsa or Billy Boat.

haha, that is an awesome vid he made. I watched it several times! Thanks for the kind words on my truck. I have to admit, I'm totally in love :) and will be upgrading the fuel system very soon. I hope you're right about the Royals too, would love to see them as contenders for the next few years or more!