Minnesota SS?

I might be up to meet up with some of you. I am looking to store my Intimidator SS away for the winter soon. Got a storage unit to park it in now and as soon as the snow falls, my SS won't be coming out again until the snow is all melted next year.

I'm from Saint Croix Falls Wisconsin area which is an hour east of the twin cities. I'd be up for it, but it would depend on what day you plan it for. I work 6 days a week Monday through Saturday and usually get home Saturday nights. This driving truck over the road still gets in the way of plans quite a bit, but it's my job right now and I have to deal with it. Sundays would be better for me because that is my day off. Just let me know what you figure out.

November 2nd? It's a Sunday. I can host at my place. Single stall garage if you wanna tinker a do small mods, I can BBQ, bring your beverage, and what not. I'll provide the burgers and brats. It's in Shakopee. I know I'll never make everyone happy on a date or place. But if we wait much longer, it'll be snowing. I have a few places in mind for pics too. Let me know.

I'm in. But as soon as that white stuff falls, I won't be driving my SS. I will still go, just not in my SS. However November 2? I am thinking there will be white stuff on the ground by then. Just my 2 cents

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)