Chrome Air Ducts

Johnboy92

Has anybody ever seen the chrome brake ducts on the trailblazer SS ? I was wondering if you guys have seen those for silverados, cause i think they would look sick on the silverado SSs and if you guys know of any and where to get them from

No but I called around most places I talked to only will do it in bulk and the little places that would do a small job like this wanted close to 400 bucks plus shipping back and forth cause it was out of state

Damn! F all that. Usually a wheel is around 300 which would be more I would think than the scoops. For 400 you could nearly have a set made of carbon fiber. ... or hydro dipped if you didn't mind the fake look. Lol

I agree looks killer

Also how did they do the top grill as the whole grill is one piece I know the grill in the bumper can be removed but the top grill with the black is one piece

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I had them done by a place in BC Canada which is now out of business. I didn't want to plate my original ducts & grilles so I bought another set and had them plated, I still have all of the original grilles and ducts hanging on my storeroom wall. The main upper grille is a GM Accessories grille bought through my local dealer.