Few runs last night at Track

TvsQuez

New setup was finished a few days ago. Zippy did an absolute amazing tune for me, as I drove the truck home 5.5 hrs from vegas back to california. The same tune I took to the track and ran an 11.82 on the new setup and beat my PB first time out. Very happy with the tune and I can't thank Zippy enough for staying up late and helping me through it. I dealt with him for quite awhile this year and I appreciate the guy more and more. I'm very happy with the new setup and have one necessary upgrade to do, once i do that I'm hoping to get into low 11's, turn up boost to 16-20lbs, track tune, and better DA will do it. Thanks again.

Here is the video on youtube-

2aalg74.jpg

Edited by Tvsquez (see edit history)

I don't get that. I was running 22's with general grabbers. And leaving the line at 2-3 psi and blowing the tires for a truck lenth or two. That's awesome for you!

I'm fixing that damn problem though. 4 drag radials on my stock 20's should do the trick.

Your truck is really moving good though!! Wait until you turn it up to the top of the 2bar sensor!! Good job!