Sad day for the SSS

tanker

I finally came to terms with deciding to get rid of my SSS. I loves the truck but needed more room inside to accommodate the family size. I ended up trading her in on a tbss. I hope I learn to enjoy tbss as much as I did my silvy.

Congrats on the new tbss. I as well just bought one. Just a heads up look into the oiling issues of these trucks. The tbss has a very poor oil pickup tube set up. They are known for starving for oil. Mine already spun a rod bearing and I'm in the middle of replacing the motor. There is a fix for it. I'd recommend changing the oil pickup tube. Just google tbss rod knock. Launching them is not good. The oil pickup tube is located towards the front of the motor so when you launch them it will starve for oil. Some run an extra quart of oil to help. I just wanted to give u a heads up.

Appreciate that info. I can't afford to spin any bearings. I did read a little bit about it. That's my first purchase. I guess I won't be stomping on it until I get that taken care of. I also read about adding on a trans cooler. There's a lot of info on both. Good luck with your tbss also.