New Member in North Carolina

Dr_Jekyll

Hi all, just found the site. I am looking into trading in my HHR SS for a truck and may have found a Silverado SS that I am interested in. I have been researching and stumbled onto this forum. I should've google for a forum first, as there is a forum for everything now-a-days. I have found quite a few SS's for sale, but they are usually 100k miles or more. What would be a good price for 1 with less than 50k miles? Under $20k? I hope I can find a good SS and join the community. Here is my "little" SS. :)

post-26653-0-44760000-1409621062_thumb.jpg

Factoring in the age of these trucks, it's getting tough to find them with under 50K, and they tend to go for a premium.

Good luck in your search and welcome to the site.

Here is one you should check out.

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/topic/84798-2004-silverado-ss-awd-low-miles-many-extras/

welcome to the site, and good luck with your search.

I agree it may be ahrd to find one with under 50K for a price under $20K. I still keep seeing dealers trying to jack up the price because its a "special edition" truck

There are a couple 03 SS's with 65K-85K miles for sale not to far from me, and they want almost $24K and the KBB value is only $16K