Rocker cladding install

BlackRCSBSS

i never used the bracket, i was not comfy with drilling a million holes into the bottom of my cab. I found it to hold up really well with the right amount of 3M double sided tape, factory push pins and a good lock washer. Never felt flimsy, and lined up great! Here are a couple old pics of my truck.

0831091826_zps45419c18.jpg

1117091026_zps8af04e3f.jpg

i never used the bracket, i was not comfy with drilling a million holes into the bottom of my cab. I found it to hold up really well with the right amount of 3M double sided tape, factory push pins and a good lock washer. Never felt flimsy, and lined up great! Here are a couple old pics of my truck.

0831091826_zps45419c18.jpg

1117091026_zps8af04e3f.jpg

what did you use the lock washer for ?

• 1 year later...

Well I be damed!!!! Just enjoying my day off. And rejoined the website earlier today.. just thinkin of the past.. and boom a lot is coming back to me.. oneslicksilvy I forgot this guy's name but he came down to my apt and bought a lot of things from my 2006 Silverado ss. He came with some other guy and it was raining.. I gave this guy a deal of a life time on all the parts he got that day.. and I also remembered my old user name.. limited beast..lol

Well I be damed!!!! Just enjoying my day off. And rejoined the website earlier today.. just thinkin of the past.. and boom a lot is coming back to me. Oneslicksilvy. I forgot this guy's name but he came down to my apt and bought a lot of things from my 2006 Silverado ss. He came with some other guy and it was raining.. I gave this guy a deal of a life time on all the parts he got that day.. and I also remembered my old user name.. limited beast..lol

Edited by Silver ice 6.2 (see edit history)