drop 3/4

ser13ant

you will need to cut the bump stops and also remove the brackets that the rear bump stops bolt to. then bolt the bump stops directly to the frame. there is holes right above the bump stop bracket that the bump stop will bolt right into. I did this and it worked great. I actually did this to 2 Silverado SS and it worked great.

I am running a 3/4 kit on my AWD truck with a 205/35 on a 24 inch wheels with a bumpy ride and it doesn't rub. are you guys trimming your bump stops and also removing the bracket that the rear bump stop bolts to? that will give you another 1 1/2" of room. If not and your sitting on the bump stop thats your issue.

The factory rear bump stop is bolted onto a brackets the is held to the frame with 2 bolts. once you remove the bump stop to trim it. unbolt that bracket sand look for a hole in the frame that is already drilled into the frame right where you removed the brackets. you can then bolt your bumps tops right the that after its been trimmed.

It will ride way smoother if guys just did the c-notch!!

Do most guys that run a 4" drop go with a C-notch?

I didn't know just a c-notch would help with ride quality? a c-notch doesn't change your rear leaf spring or shock location does it?

Doesn't a c-notch just allow you to drop your truck more?