What's a good Tonneau cover for a SSS?

2006IntimidatorSS

What would be a good Tonneau cover to get for a Silverado SS? I checked out a few online and I wasn't sure what to get. I want to get one that will make the truck still look clean and one that doesn't desecrate the look of the truck. A roll up one or a non roll up one?

Honestly the only cover I would ever go with, is a fold able hard cover. My older SSS had one from the factory and once the truck was wrecked, That cover is $1,200. Once I have the money Im getting the same cover again. Plus its lockable on both ends and you can stand on it.

Well that because people in Illinois all drive like lunatics. Not saying you do. However I have seen how people in Illinois all drive. You are all right up eachothers @ss on the road. And I am not intending this towards you.

Yes ive had people ride on my ass constantly and it pisses me off. and then we got the people who are holding up the traffic and the cut people off lol i had a person stop on a 45mph road dead stop on a green light right in front of me i swerved into the turning lane luckily didnt hit anyone or anything

Tonnopro lowroll. It's what I have, was super cheap, $270 brand new with 10yr warranty. Between the rails, low pro design, single release latch, roll up. Let's see if I can find pics

temypy9u.jpg

y9uta7et.jpg

e7a2epuh.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)