Good Truck Covers question?

2006IntimidatorSS

Okay so I bought a cover at a Menards store for my SS and I don't really like it much. It seems to leave small minor scratches and scuffs in the wax and also this cover says that it is water resistant, water just goes right through it and all of the dust and pollen that collects on it, it just washes right through the cover and puts all of the pollen and dust onto my truck. So every time I go home, my SS is dirty again even though I washed it before I parked it for the week. Oh and just so all of you know, I don't have a storage unit or a garage to park my SS in right now so I have to use a cover to put over it while it's parked outside at my godfathers house. I got it hidden so that no one can see it when they drive by. But anyway does anyone know of a good soft cover that actually is water resistant and water repellant? I get very fed up with having to wash this every weekend all because of this damn cover I got for it. I need to get it buffed again too and new wax job put over it also. I just don't like it when my SS is dirty and I don't like to look like I am just driving this SS like it any pickup truck. I plan to park it and store it away for the winter because I am not going to be driving my SS on the roads up here in Wisconsin and Minnesota. The salt and ice and cold weather will ruin my SS and I am not going to do that. Anyone got any advice as to what I should do? I really love my SS and I want to make it look like I take care of it.

I'm not talking about a tonneau cover. I am referring to a vehicle cover that you would put over your truck to cover it and protect it from stuff getting on your vehicle like birds crapping on it and landing on it and tree pollen and dust and also to keep it clean and keep things from scratching it.

Yeah the one I got, I just noticed today when I was putting the cover back over my SS, noticed a hole that wasn't there on Saturday when I got home and pulled the cover off my SS. It looks like it's been chewed into by mice I think. Effing mice ruin everything they get into.