$hits finally hitting the fan

poopnewton

Bet you will enjoy the mods no matter who installs them. :thumbsup:

No doubt. I've been working 6 or 7 days a week all year, I wouldn't have the time even if I had a place to do the install. Might as well pay someone to do it for me.

No doubt. I've been working 6 or 7 days a week all year, I wouldn't have the time even if I had a place to do the install. Might as well pay someone to do it for me.

I'm in the same situation. Got a lot of parts for the truck, just have so many things that have to get done there's no time to spend on the truck.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it should a whole different animal. I'll be going from almost completely stock without even having a tune to nothing stock but the short block.

Woah that's gonna be a blast right there lol. Have you ever owned anything with as much power as your truck will put out? What size turbo btw?

Woah that's gonna be a blast right there lol. Have you ever owned anything with as much power as your truck will put out? What size turbo btw?

Almost 15 years ago I had a 86 Monte Carlo SS I put a pump gas big block in. It put down 508rwhp on pump gas. The motor was set up for nitrous but I never put any on it. I'm hoping this motor makes as much power as that motor would have if it had the nitrous on it. I know 500rwhp is no big deal now days but back around 2000 that was pretty good.

The turbo is a s476

• 3 weeks later...