Drove around a turd on the highway

rcapone

I have to admit, it's pretty entertaining just cruising down the road watching some people's reaction to my obnoxiously loud ride! Once again I was minding my own business doin about 70ish on the highway when an infamous Toyota TRD rolls up behind me, jerks his truck into the passing lane with his foot all the way into it just to pass me. So I'm thinking to myself, "Oh yeah, come get some!" Of course I stomp on it, easily catch up to him and drove right by him like he was standing still. Guessing he was doing around 100 but my needle was pegged at 120! The look on his face as I blew by him was priceless. :)

Lol same thing happen to me on saturday I was headed to the lake goin up a steep hill just crusin,when a turd came up on my ass fast past me goin bout 85 so I stomp it and fly by him goin 95 lol. The wife was mad. I had 8 bundels of wood big ass cooler full of beer and all my campin gear :)

Edited by RickRolled (see edit history)

Thanks guys, it was fun! Yeah, I stole that from you Jason, lol. Not sure why turd owners think they're so fast :dunno:

Just now getting her dialed in, so I haven't been to the track yet. Last test and tune was 8/1 and she wasn't ready. I'm going to try and make the 8/15 one but that all depends on the weather. No sense in running it if it's too hot and humid...this Fall, new times and vids are coming though! Also, the next week should be fun as new goodies are due in :ninja:

Edited by L8ERBRO (see edit history)

Gonna surprise you now when you go. And your right if it's really hot n humid it won't be worth it. I'm not going anymore till it cools off. The other day it was 92 out with 95% humidity. It sucks here.

• 3 weeks later...