Anyone replace all their brake lines?

That ought to do the trick. Is this upgrade a common thing in Maine? What are you using for connecting hardware? (Just wondering about possible trouble with electrolysis). Somewhere in my search for stainless lines I found an outfit selling stainless fittings too.

I'm not sure how he does it, I'll have to inquire when I go back to do the rest.

The inline tube kit might be a better alternative than GM just because it sounds like a more complete kit. On mine, I had to fab up 3/16" line that goes from the splitter on the back axle tube over to each caliper. The GM kit looks nice and at $70, it was a good deal. Even still, the lines that come with it need to be modified to fit correctly, so if you want the true headache-free experience, inline tube is probably the way to go.

Had a local shop throw the lines in. They did it for cheap and it was easier for them with a lift than it would have been on my back. Only a few hundred to throw them in. The guy who did the work said these lines are nice and work well. He had to bend them in a few places to match up to existing ones. Makes sense. No one is going to ship them with crazy bends.

Had a local shop throw the lines in. They did it for cheap and it was easier for them with a lift than it would have been on my back. Only a few hundred to throw them in. The guy who did the work said these lines are nice and work well. He had to bend them in a few places to match up to existing ones. Makes sense. No one is going to ship them with crazy bends.

A couple hundred sounds like a good deal for the labor. I can see crawling around on your back under the truck for the better part of a day to get this done.