Hemi kill

ssBLACKEDOUTss

I had a great Sunday on the street. My cousin has a 2013 Hemi powered Ram, he's been runnin his mouth since he got it, whaa whaa whaa Ill shit on that Bowtie and such. So yesterday I finally caught up to him on the street. Dead stop start, I just pull away, ran to about 100mph, and I had about 10 truck lengths on him. 2nd run, same result, I was running traction off and race mode engaged.

That lag thing they have goin on from a dead stop really helps out too.

I have never seen the taillights of a Ram, I've heard they are really nice. :driving:

They are slow lol watched a few at the track on Friday they were in the 10's in the 1/8. Those guys always say how fast they are but I have only seen 1 that was in the high 8's it was programmed had headers and a Cai. Reg Cab.

They are slow lol watched a few at the track on Friday they were in the 10's in the 1/8. Those guys always say how fast they are but I have only seen 1 that was in the high 8's it was programmed had headers and a Cai. Reg Cab.

Ya, Ive only saw one that was running 8.5s in the eighth and he was spraying!

• 1 month later...

I seen a few at track, said they were full Bolt on etc. Pretty much thought they were Johnny bad ass until they ran 14s.

Lol that's Hemi guys for ya :) There all one 1 in the same haha

For the most part they run in the 14s with bolt ons. Guys with cam/heads/stall can run well into the 13s and 12s on motor alone.

The new 2014 with the 8 speed in a Crew Cab 2wd is running 14.0 with just a tune.

I seen a few at track, said they were full Bolt on etc. Pretty much thought they were Johnny bad ass until they ran 14s.

For the most part they run in the 14s with bolt ons. Guys with cam/heads/stall can run well into the 13s and 12s on motor alone.

The new 2014 with the 8 speed in a Crew Cab 2wd is running 14.0 with just a tune.

Where you at man? I see the eagles logo on your sig, so you must be in the tri state area. Maybe we can meet up and run em'. I need someone to let me know that my tail lights are in working order. :dbanana:

Edited by ssBLACKEDOUTss (see edit history)