New look on the SS

C-RichSS

Thought I'd share. I finally got my Billet Grille and did the hi 6 mod with 12k HID's all the way around. Next on the list is new headlights with the clear reflector and ditch the amber ones

post-25871-0-52664800-1406155134_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-84632600-1406155145_thumb.jpg

post-25871-0-25865500-1406155202_thumb.jpg

Thanks Johnny

Pretty sure they're mainly there for looks anyway. I don't run it hard so I'm not worried about it. I wanna put some Red Willwoods on it someday. IMO i think it would set it off and slow it down even better

Edited by C-RichSS (see edit history)

True brake ducts have ducting going near the brakes and are benifical when under extreme heat I.e. road coarse racing. They blow air to the brakes when hitting high enough speeds thus cooling them.... I'm afraid ours are just for show gentlemen. Still look cool though

C-rich who makes the grill you put on? Did you have to remove the oem mesh ( hard to tell from the pics plus I'm using my phone)? Looks good, how much? N where

Nice set up man!

Thanks man i appriciate it!! Its a Billet Grille made out if air craft aluminum. I found I in amazon for $50 new and the retail for about $160 ish. My factory grille is still there it just bolts to it. Going to paint my factory one black so you can't tell its behind the billet grille

Edited by C-RichSS (see edit history)