Hp Tuners Pro Interface Cable with Unlimited 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado

BLOWN 364

Hp Tuners Pro Interface Cable with unlimited 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Gen3 V8 licenses. Used only a couple times for minor tune changes/logging.

Upon purchase/payment of cable I will email you the latest Hp Tuners software release, windows cable interface drivers & will transfer/set up Hp Tuners customer log in account with your info/email & a temporary password.

I know this is my first post on SSS, but you can look me up on pt.net with my same username BLOWN 364 & see that Im a reputable & sell stuff with all positive trader ratings.

Cable was $868 shipped with the extra credits for 2004-2005 Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra Gen3 V8 licenses.

Any questions feel free to post up or pm me, Thanks

Sold

20140723_005957_zps8364ea54.jpg

Edited by BLOWN 364 (see edit history)

Well I know this will be gone before I get the refund check from my lending company that Im waiting on, so GLWS. Id love to have it though, damn slackers need to get me my money! Would you consider taking payments??

Good trader rating over on pt.net, I wouldnt hesitate to buy from you.

Well I know this will be gone before I get the refund check from my lending company that Im waiting on, so GLWS. Id love to have it though, damn slackers need to get me my money! Would you consider taking payments??

Good trader rating over on pt.net, I wouldnt hesitate to buy from you.

Interest charges will apply. lol Pm me...

Hi Tony

Hi Aaaaronnn :-)

• 2 months later...

Ad from pt.net: Used jotto laptop desk for 2000-2013 full size trucks & suv's. Great for tuning your vehicle or somebody's without having a heavy/hot fans blowing on your lap for hours, also great for track to let you run with it in the truck. Local tracks around here will not let you run unless its secure & buckled in with the seat belt don't fly.

Boxed up safely & ready to ship out.

Post up or pm me if interested, thanks.

$235 o.b.o. Shipped

20140523_095746_zpsbc72f6b9.jpg

20140523_095810_zps4945cdad.jpg

20140523_095822_zps159f9708.jpg

20140522_142835_zps5a6b5131.jpg

Edited by BLOWN 364 (see edit history)