Stolen SS in New Orleans, LA

SSport06

Fellow SS enthusiasts:

Keep your eyes open around the streets of New Orleans for a recently stolen black/black 2006 SS in mint condition! I'm sure it's been pieced out for our precious LQ9 etc. already but if they happen to make the mistake of enjoying her for a bit longer before they tear her apart, call local pd for me, please and thanks. Every piece painted black, Florida "Protect the Panther" tag, trailer hitch and 5% tint on stock twenties. Put my heart, and wallet, into her for years, feels like I just got served divorce papers that I was not expecting.

To all of those still in possession of your SS - this is the second time in the second state I've dealt with this. They didn't pull it off in Los Angeles about a year and a half ago. Should have learned my lesson.

Appreciate you all taking the time. Also, don't leave anything sentimental in your rides. I produce films and I had a ton of really important stuff with me as I'm usually on these trips for months and they got it all. Any luck, which I know is a looong shot, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks again,

Conor