0-60 times

4Runner

So yesterday I wanted to see what my truck could do with a 0-60 time and the best out of three was a 8.3. That's a lot slower then I was expecting. The only thing done to my truck is a volant cold air(that's a million years old) what do you guys normally clock in on a 0-60 pull?

Was it hot and humid when you did these runs? Whats your elevation?That will surely effect times a lot.

When I got my truck 3 winters ago, with cool temps around 30 degrees and sealevel I was around 6.8-6.9 stock 0-60

Damn those are some fast trucks lol that's not helping me want to save my money not spend it on my truck. So does that sound about right for where I live? It kinda seemed a little sluggish from 0-15. Then it would get up

102 degrees and 4500 ft..... yeah your times sound right for a stock ss and conditions you were in. Hot temps and elevation will only exacerbate the weak spots in our power band. .. hence your sluggish performance 0-15... these trucks like 3k and above before the power comes on

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

So yesterday I wanted to see what my truck could do with a 0-60 time and the best out of three was a 8.3. That's a lot slower then I was expecting. The only thing done to my truck is a volant cold air(that's a million years old) what do you guys normally clock in on a 0-60 pull?

The best I could manage when stock was 7.9, but it was around 70 deg outside. Gotta love Utah