not bad for a Dodge

Haters, that's a bad ass car. 707hp. 4500 converter with selectable launch control meaning you can select launch at say 3000 rpm, then select 4500. Forged internals, blower, etc. El Inferno Gato lol

Haters, that's a bad ass car. 707hp. 4500 converter with selectable launch control meaning you can select launch at say 3000 rpm, then select 4500. Forged internals, blower, etc. El Inferno Gato lol

WORD!!!! I've been a GM guy for a while but that car is pretty bad ass. I don't think Chevy makes are car right now that I would take over one. Maybe if they come out with a new twin turbo ZR1 I'll change my mind.

No way that car right there is faster or can outdo anything compared to the Zr1 or Z06 lol it mah have more power but that's it. It's a fat pig. I'm GM all the way so I know I'm bias. To me it's also ugly as sin.

No way that car right there is faster or can outdo anything compared to the Zr1 or Z06 lol it mah have more power but that's it. It's a fat pig. I'm GM all the way so I know I'm bias. To me it's also ugly as sin.

I'd love a ZR1 also but the current ones have been out for 5 years now and from what I've read they're going to discontinue the ZR1 in the C7. I'm sure the new Z06 or even the current one would kill this car on a road course. I just think GM needs to step up it's game right now because this thing shouldn't even be compared to a Vette. If you compare it to ZL1 Camaro, I don't think the Camaro wins that one.