Advice Needed....(borla)

I spoke to Borla today. Explained the issue I had due to space underneath the SS. I was hoping for 2 mufflers with an x pipe. Guy at Borla said the best fit with space to work would be : PROXS dual in/out 2.5 2.5 with a custom X pipe. I have been put at a standstill with the truck. I was wondering for an 03' what the best way to go about this. I had spoke to a couple people in the past when I was debating on how to run the exhaust. I plan on running the exhaust in front of the rear tires. I have 2 factory tips for this project. I am wondering if anybody has a different BORLA, set up with 2 mufflers and how they did it and part numbers that can help me along with this project. Once I get the exhaust off I can get the headers on and get this project rolling. I am trying to get this finished before I leave for VA in the next 3-4 weeks.

See I remember you saying something about Borla on your SS ricky..but I was curious if you had 2 mufflers. I couldn't remember. You think you could if possible snap a pick or something next time you get it up on jacks or work on it... Did you have an X pipe as well? My truck has came along way.. she has a few more things left to do..(next year after this coming winter She's getting repainted).... Have you heard of BlueCat tuning? he's local and from what I've heard he is supposed to do great things...but I digress... yea man once I get the exhaust done I'll have to run down to hazard and let you see the truck....

• 5 months later...