Silverado ss Right Hand Drive Conversion

NZchevyman

here i am writing this whole thing out once again as closed the tab by mistake :angry:

got the truck back about 3 weeks ago just been so busy with life that i haven't had a chance to put up an update, finally great to have the truck all done. its been along journey but its finally come to an end :ughdance: went on my first road trip in it this weekend 2 and a half hours both ways, what a dream it was to drive drives just like it did when i first got it. there were a few minor things in compliance, like washers behind bolts and a stone chip in the window and also they had to remove the font window tints :wtf: they were 5% and the legal limit here is 35% oh well ill just have to get 35 put on the front looks weird the way it is now. its getting warmer here now as were heading into summer so was great to roll back the sunroof and feel the sun blasting in today while hearing the V8 blasting away, ive had a couple of people interested in buying it, i just need to sort my shit out and try and get my visa to work in america that way i wont mind selling it. that way ill have a bit of money to live off in america and also maybe buy another SSS or maybe a camaro cant make up my mind. anyway heres some pictures i took last weekend just need to give her a good wax and polish now to get rid of a few minor scratches and to shine the paint up better. sorry about the dark pictures inside think bright light outside made it go dark

959ACFE1-256A-4A4B-B8CB-A45A1332AAAF_zps

D8E69C29-D793-40A8-8B41-BAD66D0BF111_zps

875C025A-DA6A-498C-A976-FACA4E7D01F8_zps

F98E2496-FF63-4846-ABE4-CA73D2AF91FB_zps

5FFA7DE8-8983-4B92-BBF1-F490B1284E97_zps

A433C025-1501-4392-911C-29AC804EC005_zps

036B9CDE-FF77-4B1A-932D-CB04763D3DDF_zps

EBB31F4F-A81E-448A-B4A3-76B82E65868C_zps

Congratulations Mark! :cheers:

Your truck looks great! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Really good to see that all your work has paid off and you finally have the truck free and clear and you've got her to drive around for a while.

Best luck on your visa. Have you decided where you want to locate in the US?