GM Parts Giant - Issue with return

I guess this topic will serve two purposes:

1) To see what you guys think of what is going on here

2) To provide awareness of this vendor as their return process is flawed

I bought a rear wheel position sensor from them for my 2002 SD. The sensor was shipped loosely in a box. When I picked it up at the post office, you could hear the sensor rattling around in the box as it banged up against the protective metal cap that comes with it. Nonetheless, I gave it to the dealer to put in my truck. Dealer installed the sensor and found that the voltage was way off. So I was out $$ on labor and the sensor was not good right out of the box. The dealer confirmed that the other components in the system are working as designed to the issue was pinpointed to the sensor.

So I get all the necessary diagnostic paperwork from the dealer and arrange for a return with this company. As an aside, this was back in early March. Over three months have gone by and I keep getting the runaround. First, they asked when I sent it. Then for the tracking number. Then it was an issue with the warehouse manager trying to find it. Now I'm being told that GM won't get back to them regarding the sensor so they can't do anything.

This place is so effing shady. It's just a knockoff gmpartsdirect wholesaler for GM parts. There are plenty of them these days. (I prefer Naly now as they have proven to have decent prices, shipping and service).

All I want is either a refund or a replacement sensor - this doesn't have to be hard.

So, what would you guys do in my situation? I want to be forceful with this company but I don't want to piss them off so much that they just disappear. Is there someone I can contact that has authority over them? Otherwise, I will tarnish their name as much as I can all over the media.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide. At worst, this post should at least provide some information to help people who might use this vendor. Goes without saying: buyer beware.

I notified BBB and wouldn't you know, I received a notification from the vendor that a replacement sensor would be going out in the mail. Not to sound over-cautious but I wonder if I should try to run this sensor right when I get it to ensure that they didn't send me back the original or some other piece of junk. I'm sure there is a way to authenticate a GM sensor when it is sent out. Otherwise, this would just be a backup sensor in case the one I put in ever goes south.

Replacement sensor showed up today. Of course they packed it loose in the box so it was rattling against the metal cap it comes with. This was after I requested them to not pack it loose because I felt that was the reason the first sensor arrived in bad shape. Just to confirm, other GM wholesale places (like Nalley Brunswick) do NOT send the sensor this way.

All told, stay away from this place. Their attention to the replacement was terrible.