Magnacharger TVS1900 2007.5-2010 4.8L 5.3L Supercharger Complete TVS 1

Time2Kill

I've got a complete Magnacharger TVS1900 Supercharger kit for sale. It came off of my wife's 2009 Silverado with a 5.3L. It only has about 4,500 miles on it. Shortly after I put it on, we found a deal on another car we couldn't pass up so we traded the truck in without the supercharger.

Everything is in EXCELLENT/Clean condition. I had absolutely no problems with it at all and it made great power. Everything in the kit is included that you need for the install. I took pictures of just about everything except for a couple small misc bolts/brackets that I have bagged in a small box. Includes the supercharger belt and pink 42# injectors. The kit is still new enough that all the printing is still visible on the belt and hasn't wore off.

It's part number 01-19-60-001-BL from Magnacharger.

SOLD!!!!!!

Fitment per Magnacharger:
2007.5-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8L
2007.5-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 5.3L
2007.5-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 4.8L
2007.5-2010 GMC Sierra 1500 5.3L

Don't quote me on this but I've heard this kit can be installed on the 1999-2006 trucks as well and many people prefer it as it has a larger heat exchanger. You just need to fit the heat exchanger and provide a fuel pump. For return style fuel lines, you can buy a new fitting block from Magnacharger for a return style setup on the fuel rails.

tvs1.jpg
tvs2.jpg
tvs3.jpg
tvs4.jpg
tvs5.jpg
tvs6.jpg
tvs7.jpg
tvs8.jpg
tvs9.jpg
tvs10.jpg

Edited by Time2Kill (see edit history)