shock lengths

GI.SS

Lol your running adjustables on your truck?

No I have belltechs sp. I was trying to find part numbers, I remember having the heights you need noted down in my emails. I cant find them.

Norcal have you setup any shock setups for drag racing purpose? what do you normally use?

• 6 months later...

Tony I'm Jeff the one texting you today about the gloss black Sierra reps. Still haven't decided on what size wheel to go with yet but planned on going with the 3/4 drop you sell. Just wanted to see what the measurements on the belltech sp shocks to possible see if Koni made any adjustable shocks with the same measurements that could possibly work for the truck. I've had a lot of good experience with Koni on imports in the past. Just curious what else is out there for a more "performance" handling feel for these heavy ass trucks lol

Tony I'm Jeff the one texting you today about the gloss black Sierra reps. Still haven't decided on what size wheel to go with yet but planned on going with the 3/4 drop you sell. Just wanted to see what the measurements on the belltech sp shocks to possible see if Koni made any adjustable shocks with the same measurements that could possibly work for the truck. I've had a lot of good experience with Koni on imports in the past. Just curious what else is out there for a more "performance" handling feel for these heavy ass trucks lol

Koni doesnt make the ends that are needed only for max 2 inch drop. no 20 inch long ones they make