carbon fiber bowtie thread

This thread to to get five people together that want a true carbon fiber bowtie. Art said with five people committed, he would produce them. The price is $145 each which includes shipping. I have three people so far. This is not the cheaper hydro dipped type of print. This is a completely custom made bowtie of hand laid cf. True jewelry for your truck. Please post up or shoot either me or Wickedosix a pm if you would like to get your name on the list. Thanks guys.

1. 1bad2k - PAID

2. Aksss - PAID

3. Champagne06SS - PAID

4. GI.SS - PAID

5. FILLED

GB CLOSED!!!

post-8854-0-46830800-1399362892_thumb.jpeg

post-8854-0-26312400-1399362907_thumb.jpeg

post-8854-0-85233300-1399934191_thumb.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

Screw it count me in. I'll have funds next week for it. I think its time I bought a new bowtie! Hey art, I remember you giving me a price for the rad support in cf. I forget what you said tho. My truck needs some new bling...

Edited by GI.SS (see edit history)

Well he got burned on that last group buy so I think he wanted to see how many people would come through or flake out. If the bowtie GB goes well I bet he'll do anything else that has anough interest. There are already 3 people who want the emblems as well.

I'm sure he only wants to tool up for one thing at a time. I'm sure it takes a lot of time to build the forms to make the molds. Only time will tell if he will do the SS badges later. But if you don't get the bow tie now, you probably won't be able to later.

Eh not trying to poop on this thread but I have to disagree with your last statement.. for our specific truck size bowtie emblems and as far as this site goes, you are probably right about these being hard to come by, but there are a lot of Chevy brand enthusiasts out there though and real CF bowties are nothing new and go for 65 bucks or so... For me its kind of an all or nothing type of thing and 145 bucks for one piece of the puzzle is too much knowing there are other skilled hands out there creating this stuff for cheaper

I had contacted Art on doing the badges and he is thinking about making them and figuring how to go about it. Maybe other members could chime in if there are serious. I am in on a all or nothing basis. I'm sure this set up will not be cheap considering the work that will go into the tooling, laying, polishing etc... I'm sure once a price is established it will scare most off. But worth it IMO. Where else are you gonna find a quality pieces like that?

Please show me a real carbon fiber bow tie for our trucks for 65 bucks.

And either way. I would still buy it from another member on here first. Just like I would pay an extra 50-100 bucks for my lowering kit from NorCal for his service!

Absolutely arts carbon work is spot on. Knowing he's a pm away is a good deal to me. Besides I looked for a long time for a real cf bow tie. The rest aren't "real cf" and not to this quality. I'm still on the fence of making the mold for a pan. It is a lot of work!

Look at the quality and lines of his cf versus others. I have seen others that look sloppy compared to his and they were def more than $ 65. But if so please post a link so I can buy about 100 of them and put them on ebay for double that LOL.